Kheerganga, a gem discovered not too long ago in the Parvati valley, is one of the most beautiful and picturesque trekking destination in the area. Rightly named the valley of gods, it has the most mesmerizing and breathtaking views to feed your inner wander bug. For the curious ones, the trek itself isn't the only main attraction. Amongst other stuff, you would find the hot water springs, camping under the stars, healthy and wholesome food, and our little entourage of like-minded people. With an experience of over 7 years trekking different parts of the valley, we are offering our expertise, knowledge, and skill for a few wanderers and hikers. Come join us and be one with nature in all its might and beauty.
Day1: Trek from Bansheni via Kalga to Kheerganga (5hours). Overnight camping and dinner
Day2: Trek from Kheerganga to Barsheni. Drive back to Kasol.
Day 1:After our rendezvous and introduction at Kasol, we leave for Barsheni after breakfast stopover. Healthy breakfast for the long day ahead and we head towards Barsheni. We start our trek amongst the exquisite forests of Himachal from Kalga. The journey is pleasant and not too difficult, with amazing and breathtaking views of the Himalayan peaks. It is believed that the valley was home to Lord Shiva. Lunch will be served on arrival. After reaching Kheerganga, a quick bath in the hot water springs and dinner. Early retirement for the day. Overnight in tents.
Day 2: Early morning, sunrise, tea, and breakfast. We leave for a short hike to the nearby temple. Sightseeing and photography (optional). Few interactive games and hot water Spring bath. We leave for Barsheni and reach by evening for the onward journey back to Kasol.
How to Reach
How to reach by Road?
The trek begins at Kasol, which can be reached by a cab from Bhuntar, at 50 km will take around 2 hours. Trekkers and travelers to Kasol can take the overnight Volvo bus from Delhi to Manali, getting off at Bhuntar which is 40km before Manali.
How to reach by Air?
Bhuntar airport situated at Bhuntar which is 50 km from Kasol which is the starting point of the trek. Very few flights fly to this airport.
AN ADVISORY FOR TREK TRAVEL:
- Note that it is always safe and convenient to travel in groups on a trek.
- Trekkers are requested to follow a proper waste disposal policy.
- During trek travel through the local villages and hamlets, respect towards the local cultural ethos must be adhered to.
- Trek travelers must exhibit kindness and sensitivity towards all animals that they stumble upon during the trek.
Tariff and Details
COST / PERSON :- INR 1800+ 5% GST (Kasol to Kasol)
- Accommodation costs (camping) sleeping bags, with roll on mattresses and the pantry/kitchen and toilet facilities.
- Qualified and experienced trek leaders, Guide, support staff
- First aid treatment/facilities
- All meals during the trek one breakfast+lunch+dinner. (veg and egg)
- Any of the permit charges, forest entry fee and camping charges.
- Trekking equipment (tents, sleeping bags, ropes etc.)
- The trek cost does not include any train fare or air fare charges
- Stay and food at Kasol or food during transit.
- Any transportation
- Porters or mules for personal luggage.
- Any cost other than those that are listed above in the inclusions should be entirely borne by the trekkers.
Cancellations prior to 30 days from the start of the trek
You can either transfer the same trek to any of your friends/family or get a voucher for the same amount and register for any of our treks in future (validity 1 year) Or Get a refund of 90 %
(If the trek amount varies, the balance needs to be paid by the trekker)
Cancellation between 30 days and 15 days to the start of the trek
You can either choose to go for any other trek or other batches for the same trek depending on availability Or Get a refund of 75%
Cancellation between 15 days and 10 days to the start of the trek
You can choose to go on the same trek with other batches in the same season Or Get a refund of 50%
Cancellation less than 10 days to the start of the trek
You can transfer your trek to your friend/family (same trek) No cash refund.
- In case of transferring a trek to a friend, he/she should satisfy all the mandatory requirements by Adventurescape.
- Change of batches depends on the availability in the trek.
- Adventurescape holds the right to change/cancel the policies, without prior notice.
- You can cancel your trek by emailing us at email@example.com and subsequently calling at +919650520030 to confirm.
Why Book with us?
Our staff includes Mountaineering qualified trek leaders, local guides with in depth knowledge of routes and the ability to act appropriately in case of emergencies.
We provide all the services with quality at a very competitive price
Small groups mean more focus on individuals and better arrangements so that you can have a great trekking experience.
The food provided will be wholesome and of good quality during the trek.
With smaller groups we can focus on individuals and make your trek more memorable.
Our team is trained to keep you safe during the trek and evacuate in times of natural calamities.